GGS1 Pistol Grip Conversion
The Grex airbrush grip is an innovative accessory for any ordinary airbrush that provides better handling, control and comfort. Although termed a "pistol" grip, it should not be held like a pistol because the trigger is still on top of the brush. This grip is excellent at training users the proper way to hold a traditional airbrush. New users typically clutch an airbrush tightly, causing their triggering to be cramped. This grip stretches out the triggering hand for a more relaxed grip.
- Increases holding area of airbrush to provide better handling, control and comfort.
- Reduces hand cramps and fatigue for increased painting time.
- Lightweight durable plastic grip adds strength without a lot of extra weight.
- Simple three piece set easily and quickly installs onto airbrush.
- Fits all Grex airbrushes and most popular airbrush brands/models.
- Ideal for airbrush users with chronic hand problems such as arthritis.
- Can help make using an airbrush easier for novices.
- Type: Accessory
- Weight: 0.53 oz. (15g) includes Grip and Valve Extension
- Height: 3.0" (7.6cm)
- Length: 5.5" (14cm)
- Width: 0.75" (1.9cm)