Genesis XGi ES (Essentials) 0.3 mm Airbrush
Ergonomic Dual Action Airbrush, Top Gravity
The Genesis.XGi ES is a value-priced version of the Genesis XGi airbrush. It is thectly the same brush with the ergonomic grip and two of the three color cups removed. By doing this Grex, offers a professional quality brush at an extremely competivie price that the competition can't touch. To enhance the flexibility of the brush, you can simply purchase the grip and extra cups as desired. All of the other Grex accessories work with this brush.
The gravity fed airbrush showcases Grex's continued efforts in airbrush innovation; focused on adaptability. It is specifically engineered for maximum adaptability by leveraging the already wide selection of accessories available from Grex.
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick access.
- Interchangeable top mount reservoirs - use the right cup for your project.
- In-line top mount cups offer balanced handling of the airbrush.
- Cup design allows optimal flow even when the airbrush is held in an angle.
- Integrated paint cup is easy to clean and perfect for small amounts of paint
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 7mL (1/4 oz.) reservoirs. 2mL (1/20 oz.),and 15mL (1/2 oz.) are optional
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
- Slip-on ergonomic grip optimized for comfort and handling (Patent Pend.) is optional.
- Type: Double Action
- Fluid Nozzle: 0.3mm incl., optional 0.2mm, 0.5mm, or 0.7mm
- Feed Type: Top Gravity
- Fluid Capacity: 7mL (1/4 oz.). optional 2mL (1/20 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.)
- Weight: 120g (4.3 oz.)
- Length: 155mm (6.25")
- Oper. Pressure: 5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
- Six (6) year limited warranty